Which of the following are true about your loved one and their medications? (Add up the numbers of all that apply.)
My loved one:
(1) Takes more than 5 different medications and supplements every day.
(1) Lives in their own home or independent residence.
(2) Wants to continue living independently.
(1) Uses both routine and as-needed medications (such as sleeping, anxiety or pain medications).
(1) Has doctors’ orders to take medications at specific times or multiple times a day.
(2) Has trouble remembering to take their medications on time.
(3) Has experienced at least one accidental overdose of prescription medications.
(3) Has ongoing health problems because of under-medicating or over-medicating.
(4) Has experienced a major health event (such as a heart attack or fall injury) because of
under-medicating or over-medicating