Up to 15 prescriptions and supplements of most common size and shape — the highest capacity pill dispenser for non-conforming pill sizes!
Dispenses up to 24 times a day, accommodating both scheduled and as-needed (PRN) medications. Easy to program from the website portal.
Quick and easy loading.
No sorting necessary — after the initial setup process, just pour your pills into the designated containers for hours of time savings. Store up to 90 days’ worth of each medication for less time spent loading.
Simple for patients.
Glows green and plays a recognizable beeping sound when it’s time for medications--simple to understand and dispense.
Fast and quiet.
Dispenses all pills in about a minute with minimal noise — other pill dispensers take several minutes to dispense pills and can be loud
Freedom from home.
Dispenses pills for portable travel packs for up to 14 days for extra independence
No extra connections
Livi’s monthly fee includes a AT&T cellular data connection to LiviWeb for remote management and text/email notifications. No extra phone lines or Internet subscriptions are necessary
Approximately 13 lbs, excluding medications
6-8 hours of battery backup in event of power loss (varies based on use)
Connects exclusively through AT&T using a built-in cellular data modem
Compatible with most standard North American electrical outlets, 120v connection, low-voltage operation via in-line power converter
- 90-day supplies
- 15 different pills of a variety of shapes and sizes*
- Lockable pill container
* Livi may have difficulty dispensing half-tabs, gummy supplements, rubbery gels, and pills that are inconsistently shaped. We recommend using the reminder feature or asking physicians or pharmacists to accommodate different strengths and medication formats as an alternative.
Schedule & Dosing
- Customizable, on-the-hour dosing schedules
- As-needed medication (PRN doing)
- 15 additional reminders for items not stored in the Livi (ointments, eye drops, etc.)
- Step-by-step travel pack dispensing into portable pill organizers for up to 14 days away from home
Alerts & Reports
- Visual (flashing) button and audible (multi-volume tone) alerts when medications are due
- Displays medication name and instructions for each dose as it is dispensed
- Text or email alerts to caregivers when medications are dispensed
- Text or email alerts to caregivers about late or missed doses
- Text or email alerts to caregivers when lockable device cover is opened
- Refill alerts via text or email when inventory levels become low and critically low
- Reports and statistics about medication adherence
- Audit history of device interaction
- Nationwide *AT&T cellular data connection included in monthly subscription
- Livi web portal, allowing easy scheduling and real-time monitoring of medications
- Livi cloud stores medication history and adherence data for easy sharing with physicians and other caregiver
* Note: AT&T cellular service must be available and in-range for device to operate properly.
See Livi in Action
Learn how to set up, load and program Livi, and see how easy it is to use.